Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Opinion

I took issue with a few of the opinions on the questions I had. Mostly with the Princess Diana incident. My initial thought, even remembering back to when it happened was that the paparazzi were clearly at fault for her death. It was the photographers who harassed her, it was the photographers who chased her in her car forcing her driver to drive recklessly in order to escape the marauding terroristic photographers who were greedily trying to pry into her personal life for a profit. Shame on them, they committed manslaughter at least and they should have been punished.
But my mind was changed, and I began to realize that the fault was with the driver. He was not running away from imminent danger, just a bunch of photographers. It was the driver who was responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment